Friday, July 15, 2011

What I DON'T want for my kids

If my boys want to wear their hats backwards, fine by me, but NOT sideways.



My husband and I frequently point out silly "boys" who have their pants hanging down to their legs. Conversations go something like this:
Us: Why do you think they do that?
Boys: To get girls?
Us: Do you think it works?
Boys: No!
On a side note, my dad sang this song for his middle school's talent show the year he retired. My niece, one of his students, was in the audience, and before he started to sing my dad pointed to her and said something like, "This is for the boys sitting behind my granddaughter!" At the end of the song he dropped his pants, showing off some brightly colored boxers.


Johnny Depp is sexy, but his tattoos are not.


The line at the bottom reads: Well, she WAS cute.


Eeeewwwww.... yuck, yuck, YUCK!

I don't even want THIS for my boys...


Judgmental? Legalistic? Or just a mom with some ideas of what she does NOT want for her kids? You decide. However, if you are thinking judgmental or legalistic, stay tuned, because I have a few posts coming up on those topics.
Now it's your turn! What do you NOT want for your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment