Saturday, July 9, 2011

3 Weeks Left of Summer Break!

I have been in the mood to organize things around here! Partly thanks to Jen at iheartorganizing.blogspot.com. Also because I received three boxes of books from Sonlight that need a home. Mostly because my kids deserve to have a home they can find things in.

This is the third year I ordered the planner by the Well Planned Day and this year I ordered their binder, too. Great investment! There are monthly dividers in the back that I am using to keep our Sonlight curriculum in. (Just for a month at a time)

Notice the colored paper clips?


I placed each boys' Language Arts IGs (Instructional Guides) behind the history & read alouds.
As always, red is for Ashton, green is for Brendan and blue is for Daniel.

Organizing really IS fun! But wait, there's more!

Binders! These are the boys' Home-management binders. We just need to come up with something cooler to call them. Any ideas?


So far the only things in their binders are chore charts (inside page protectors to be checked off with dry erase markers), dividers for future use, and really cool pencil pouches that match! I bought them at Target knowing I would get red for Ashton, green for Brendan, and blue for Daniel. But when I got home I realized I inadvertently matched them to the decorated sides of their binders!




That about sums up my week's accomplishments. Next week I have one boy in Bible Camp, the other boys in Art Camp, and the Princess gets to go play with Miss Jessi for a few days. Woo Hoo! I have huge plans. HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment