Friday, March 2, 2012

In Like a Lion

March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. That means that with the huge amount of snow we have gotten in the past two days, it should be quite nice on my birthday at the end of the month. But I am not writing a post about the weather. Or my birthday. Even though I will be 42, and it has been two years since my 40th birthday plunged me into a 5-month-long depression.

I want to write about things that cannot be written on a public blog. Things like complicated relationships at church and why I feel the need to defend our church from certain influences. Things like super secret meetings that may soon need passwords in order to enter them and dynamics in that group and how it's like I have an alter-ego because I cannot tell people who are close to me about the group because 1)they'll think I'm weird and 2)one of the stipulations of being in the group is I'm not supposed to tell anyone. It's super secret, you know.

I have a crazy underground garage. My friend found the following quote on Pinterest that made her think of me. Of us. It goes,
She's crazy. And just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage.
Isn't that great? I love that! I love that I can show off my crazy underground garage to my husband, my kids, and some of my friends. But it's a private thing. I don't think everyone should be allowed in. And really, not everyone would want in.

There is a large tree across the street from my house that is in the shape of a heart. I love that tree. One day I will have to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment